Located near Amsterdam, Amstelveen has fantastic qualities, its charm lies in a blend of modernity and tradition offering beautiful green spaces.
You can lose yourself in the Amsterdam magical Forest which provides ample opportunities for outdoor activities, picnics, cycling and nature walks.
It’s a melting pot of cultures, reflected in its diverse population, restaurants and events creating a rich tapestry of international influences.
With its excellent infrastructure and well-connected public transport, trams, metro and buses make commuting a dream!
Known for it high standard of living, safety and excellent educational facilities making Amstelveen an attractive place for professionals and families!
Like much of the Netherlands, Amstelveen has excellent biking infrastructure, making it easy and safe to navigate the city by bicycle.
Are you a tenacious ESG Manager/Senior Manager ready to drive forward sustainability initiatives providing a meaningful purpose, opportunities for innovation, and a chance to be part of the positive change in the world?
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing strategies that align with the companies ESG goals and objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy Development
- Implementation and Oversight
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Risk Management
- Compliance and Regulations
- Experience of sustainability assurance ore related fields
- Knowledge among others of GHG Protocol Scope 1-3
- Experience in group[ audit work with offshore teams
- CPA qualification or similar accreditation
- Fluent in English, more than one language would be beneficial eg, French, German, Spanish or Italian
- This is a fantastic opportunity to drive a meaningful change and contribute to the company’s commitment to sustainability.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth and development!
If you want to align with a global push towards responsible business, providing a sense of purpose and contributing to long-term value creation for both your company and society then this is the role for you!
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)