Job Opportunity: Senior Sustainability Consultant
Work model: Permanent – office based
Salary: £40 000 - £55 000pa + pension and bonus
Our client is a dedicated and independent sustainability consultancy in the built environment. Their focus is to raise the environmental performance of buildings.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to lead their Net Zero and be part of the Senior Management Team.
The Senior Sustainability Consultant will:
- Lead one of the Net Zero teams, investing in each individual to help them fulfil their potential.
- Contribute to the day-to-day running of the company through the Senior Management Team.
- Provide clients with high-quality technical and strategic advice on a broad range of sustainability services including Whole Life Carbon Assessments, Circular Economy Statements, ESG Assessments, Net Zero Roadmaps, Materials Lifecycle Analysis, Air Quality Assessments, Carbon Baseline Calculation & Reports, Environmental Product Declaration’s, IAQ Plans, Sustainability Charters, Sustainable Procurement Plans, Sustainability Statements, and Waste Reduction Strategies.
- Work with design teams on a range of innovative and high-profile developments.
- Prepare high-quality reports for clients.
- Play an active part in a growing team.
- Manage Key Client Accounts, developing long-term and constructive relationships.
- Expand our client offering into new and exciting areas of sustainability.
- Contribute towards developing a robust Pipeline.
Skills, qualifications and experience:
Candidates will be expected to have:
- A relevant degree in Sustainability. A building/sustainability/materials-related MSc is desirable.
- Over 3-years’ experience working within the built environment.
- Experience advising on net zero buildings.
- Having BREEAM would be an advantage.
- Experience carrying out Whole Life Cycle Carbon Assessments and using OneClick LCA software.
- Knowledge of the RICS WLC guidance methodology.
- Knowledge of Circular Economy principles and reporting.
- Experience providing appropriate low carbon material and solutions to lower the embodied carbon of a project.
- Experience in managing projects, writing reports, and building relationships with clients.
Please note, sponsorship will be provided