Please only apply for this role if you are eligible to work in the UK
We are looking for a bright and passionate Senior Consultant with strong experience working in sustainability, to join our growing team at Robertsbridge. As an experienced consultant and sustainability professional, you will be excited by delivering positive change for clients. We welcome applications from candidates who have consultancy or in-house experience.
In your role, you will work with cross-sector clients to define sustainability strategies; deliver, communicate and implement sustainability programmes; and lead on strategic stakeholder engagement and mediation.
Our senior consultants manage the day-to-day delivery of work across numerous accounts and are expected to develop close relationships with clients, provide them with trusted and informed advice, regularly lead client facing meetings and ensure high quality client output.
- Leading on the day-to-day running of accounts, ensuring outputs are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Managing junior colleagues' weekly activities and workloads, alongside providing direction, advice and role modelling desired behaviours
- Main client point of contact across accounts, leading regular client calls and presentations
- Supporting new business activity, including drafting of content
- Seeking opportunities for organic growth on accounts, and across personal network
- Effective managing upwards, including seeking input as required and escalating risks and issues in a timely manner
- Support on internal company people activities, including line management, recruitment, training and resourcing
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong track record delivering sustainability strategies, sustainability advisory and/or business change
- Displaying strong project management skills and understanding of client needs, they should be able to lead with minimal supervision on larger workstreams and/or provide strategic advice to clients
- Able to confidently interact with clients and stakeholders, building strong relationships with key client contact points
- Strong project management skills and good understanding of how to deliver sustainability strategies, campaigns and/or business change
- Take an active role in people development and growing their external network
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills, able to make good decisions quickly
- Demonstrates good client handling skills and ability to build trust with client
- Effective team leader and strong people developer
- Proactive and forward-thinking mindset, identifying new business and organic growth opportunities
- Demonstrable ambition to achieve excellent and flawless work
- Excellent knowledge of sustainability materials and tools to deliver projects effectively
- Clear specialism in an industry or area of sustainability
In addition to a competitive salary the core benefits programme includes:
- A discretionary annual bonus, based on personal and business performance
- Pension contribution, private healthcare cover, inclusive of dental and optical and DocTap same day doctors appointments.
- GBP500 towards gym membership on completion of probation
- 25 days annual holiday with additional office closure days
- An enhanced family leave package - 6 months maternity and 6 weeks paternity
- An employee assistance programme with 24/7 access to online, phone or face-to-face counselling.
- We are based in Central London, close to several public transport links and for anyone who prefers to cycle in we offer bike storage on site
- We encourage a mix of home and office-based working to help our team to achieve a healthy balance between work and their personal goals, and continue to adapt to the changing needs of our workforce
ABOUT ROBERTSBRIDGE STONEHAVEN
Robertsbridge is a specialist sustainability firm, currently operating from regional offices in London, Dubai, Singapore & Jakarta. Our advisers are drawn from a dynamic global team of experts in data insight, ESG, policy, advocacy, business model transformation, coalition building, and public engagement campaigning.
Together with Stonehaven, our partner firm in international strategy, we help clients accelerate and unlock change as they navigate the societal and environmental transitions shaping the world's economies.
Through unrivalled proprietary data insights, deep strategy and policy expertise, sustainability excellence and campaigning zeal, we help business leaders, philanthropists and investors improve their impact and secure long-term success.
At the heart of our approach is our proprietary research and data platform, helping us to understand the values and beliefs that are shaping public opinion in markets across the world. With this insight powering our offer, our clients can feel certain in their ability to shape public policy, secure long term success and deliver deep, sustainable change.
Stonehaven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of background, including e.g. race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to participate in this recruitment process, please get in touch.