QSR Platform, a quick service restaurant platform dedicated to delivering great customer food experiences. Our Group brands include Burger King
, an international chain of hamburger fast food restaurants for which QSRP owns the Master Franchise in Italy, Belgium and Luxembourg; Quick
, an originally-Belgian chain of hamburger fast food restaurants in Belgium and Luxembourg; NORDSEE
, the leading seafood restaurant chain in Germany and Austria with a growing international footprint; and O’Tacos
, a digitally-focused native restaurant chain serving ‘Original French Tacos’.
We are a leader within the QSR sector having successfully leveraged our know-how, digital solutions and food technology though the diverse capabilities of our multi-national teams. A passion for growth drives our approach from inspiration to implementation leading to impactful stakeholder connections. Our dynamic momentum offers entrepreneurial solutions and drives a human approach among our employees and brands. We remain constantly curious, open to unconventional solutions and are ready to discover each and every new opportunity.
Our Group has offices in Paris, Milan, Brussels, Antwerp, Bremerhaven, Vienna and Warsaw.
The resource, deeply passionate about sustainability in all its facets and committed to making a positive impact on the environment and society, will supports the Group Sustainability and Corporate Communications Director and to some extent Group Head of Human Resources in the coordination of the ambitious ESG agenda across QSRP, in the development of the Corporate communication strategy and in specific corporate projects.
The resource, will support the Team in the following activities:
- Collect and analyze sustainability data across entities, update reports and scorecards, ideally driving automation in the process of data gathering .
- Create presentations and documents about progresses on the QSRP ESG roadmap.
- Coordinate and accelerate, together with sustainability Leaders and Ambassadors, the delivery of the ESG targets.
- Check benchmarks and stimulate sharing among entities.
- Share with internal stakeholders the progress of the centrally set and managed commitments.
- Explore innovative sustainability solutions that may exist in the market and bring them into QSRP.
- Partner effectively with external suppliers (consultants and agencies) and internally across functions and diverse cultures
- Support QSRP finance team with sustainability related projects and documents.
- Responsible for Sustainability budget controlling (quotations and invoices)
- Responsible for documents repository updates (same documents can be collected and used for different purposes and projects)
- Support the Line Manager in creating the communication strategy and related plans.
- Develop communications initiatives (LinkedIn page management, HR communications support, internal communications, etc.) and coordinate the creative agencies where involved.
- Take end to end ownership of specific sustainability and corporate communications projects (eg: CSR projects, Intranet management, etc).
- General operative support
We can offer:
- Master’s degree in Management, Sustainability, Marketing, Communication
- At least 4yrs of experience in ESG
- Solid Strategic Communication Skills
- Native English or equivalent
- Good in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good Analytical Skills
- Project management mindset
- Can do attitude
- Team Work
- Problem solving skills
- EU working visa
- Hybrid work mode
- Stable job in professional team
- Opportunity to grow in one of the most dynamic company in the retail food sector