Timely Recruit is recruiting on behalf of a world class client who are expanding and hiring Sustainability/ ESG Consultants.
Our client are an ESG Consultancy looking for someone in ESG/ Net Zero expertise.
Important to consider:
The key is that YOU are are passionate and interested in Sustainability / ESG/ Net Zero and the ability to write reports, communicate effectively at a high level and have a Consulting background.
Your primary focus will be writing ESG Impact Reports, advising on ESG targets and providing recommendations to achieve these. The role will also involve calculating Net Zero baseline emissions and creating carbon reduction plans for Private Equity Clients.
Senior ESG Consultant
You will be required to Consult with the board and senior management of new and existing clients to help them to understand and document areas of Environmental, Social and Governance at their company and map their journey to Net Zero. This will be documented in an annual ESG Impact Report and shared with various stakeholder.
- Calculate our client’s carbon footprint, advise on offsetting, and reduce Co2
- Devise Sustainability policies and strategies
- Devise CSR - (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Sustainability strategies and policies.
- Recommend courses of Sustainability/ ESG action
- Create impact reports
- Engage with supply chain
- Score client's ESG performance
- Recommend targeted actions to achieve a glide path to net zero and other ESG goals
- Be aware of and implement best practice
Professional and Personal Attributes
Our client is a Consultancy firm and having experience with working in a Consultancy would give you a competitive advantage in ESG.
- Experience in Environmental, or Social or Governance aspects in Sustainability.
- Passionate about NetZero / ESG or Sustainability
- Worked for a Consultancy business.
- Enjoy writing as a consultant as this is a significant part of the role.
- Passionate about driving Sustainability and working in an ESG Consulting environment, reducing Carbon (CO2) and achieving Net Zero.
- Have pride in your work and delivered at a high standard.
- Excellent communicator and an excellent and passionate writer!
- Knowledge of Carbon Foot-printing, Net Zero and ESG would put you in good stead.
- Experience of writing reports.
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please apply now!