Job Title : ESG Impact Report Writer
Location: London and Surrey Locations are available (Hybrid working arrangement)
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you a passionate advocate for sustainability, ESG, and net-zero initiatives? Do you have a passion to write ESG Impact Reports?
If so, seize this incredible opportunity to join a world-class client as an ESG Impact Report Writer due to growth in the business.
- Produce high quality corporate annual ESG Impact Reports and Net Zero Reports.
- Lead the content creation process, from steering the information gathering and interview phase, through to creating messaging outlines and writing the copy.
- Work closely with clients to advise them on best practice reporting and writing that are compelling.
- Prepare impactful ESG Impact Reports that communicate progress and strategies to stakeholders.
- In between reporting projects, writing high-quality content for a range of clients across sectors and topics, including insight articles, whitepapers, e-books and other thought leadership content.
- Interviewing clients and other subject matter experts to capture insights and inform your writing.
- Being a proactive member of the team – attending meetings, contributing new ideas, sharing knowledge and helping to build on the reputation as a leading ESG Consultancy.
- A versatile and accomplished writer, with a background in writing on sustainability topics, particularly for ESG and annual reports.
- We are looking for an excellent journalist or writer with exposure to Sustainability and ESG.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The successful candidate must be comfortable with manging, manipulating and interpreting data and research to develop insight.
- Exposure in ESG and Net Zero and have an intrinsic passion for ESG.
- Expert interview skills, and ability to synthesise inputs from a range of stakeholders.
- An eye for detail and an uncompromising focus on quality and accuracy.
- Familiarity with common ESG reporting frameworks and standards, including SBTi, GRI and TCFD – very desirable.
- Knowledge of carbon accounting and net zero.
If you are ready to be part of the sustainability revolution and make a tangible difference, don't miss this opportunity!
Our Consultancy would love to speak with you and welcome you to a dynamic team as an ESG Impact Report Writer!
Submit your application now and let your passion for sustainability shine!