Sanderson Group is working in partnership with a major Client in the UK. We are currently recruiting for a Sustainability Executive. This role must be via an Umbrella and will be Goodwood - twice per week to office.
Role: Sustainability Executive
Contract Length: 13 months
Location: Goodwood - twice per week to office
- Aiding/support manager to manage sustainability projects across the business
- Keeping track of systems (financial, timeline and which depts across the business implements which initiatives)
- Setting up processes; how business track and monitor
- Comprehensive (ESG environmental social and governance NOT just emissions reductions!)
- Structuring project management of ESG
- Responsible for the project management of the brand's sustainability program within the client Group ensuring projects remain on time, on budget and in scope. It supports in driving sustainability across the business, which requires determination and the ability to develop a network at all management levels to ensure the function remains a trusted partner.
- To support the Sustainability Manager in developing and managing the Sustainability Ambassador program to engage employees n sustainability activities. This includes support for internal communication on sustainability, sharing of ideas and best practice, and gathering feedback.
- Take shared responsibility for the structure and management of the client Motor Cars sustainability topics underpinning the brand's strategic objectives of improving values, engagement, and culture throughout the business. This includes working with both internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Support the continuous improvement (CIP) project to promote the optimisation of all internal department processes and activities (eg reducing emissions, improving external perception of the brand, maximising the return on invest).
Skills and Quals
- Degree level or equivalent
- Good level of work experience.
- Project management experience in fields of high complexity and volatility
- Ability to steer change projects in cross functional teams without disciplinary responsibility.
- Good understanding of sustainability issues
- Prior experience working in sustainability an advantage.
- Knowledge of Automotive business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more.
Sanderson is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organization.
Should you choose to contact Sanderson Group regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website