Nexperiais a world-class company in semiconductor development and in-house production. A proven global player with an entrepreneurial mentality. At our core are15,000+ international colleagueswith a singular focus. Built on passion and commitment to our work, belief in our goals and a drive to succeed regardless of the challenges we face. We support, reward and challenge individuals equally, in a dynamic and energetic environment.
You care about people and prefer acting instead of just talking?
We are looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager with focus on social sustainability and ethics as well as energy to support Nexperia s journey to drive positive change.
This is your new job
- You are responsible for managing and developing the labor & human rights as well as ethical topics of our sites in Europe, Asia, and the US
- Also, you are challenged to shape our action field impacts on societies along our whole value chain by evaluating and implementing adequate measures to reduce potential negative impacts on affected people
- In collaboration with colleagues from other departments, you further develop Nexperia s ethic, labor, and human rights strategy, implement actions and ensure that we jointly achieve our goals
- As responsible person for our membership in the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA), you ensure successful audits of our production facilities and ensure the tracking of any deviations
- You ensure legal compliance with social and environmental requirements of our facilities together with colleagues from other departments around the globe (e.g., LkSG, CSDDD)
- Based on our stakeholder approach, you monitor upcoming requirements and handle them within the framework of potential new projects
You want to proactively make the world a better place and, at the same time, continuously further develop yourself?
We would be very happy to receive your application in which you show your personality
- Completed studies (Master, Diploma or MBA) in the field of sustainability, compliance, environmental protection, or business administration, ideally with a connection to the topic of sustainability
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the management of ecological and social issues, preferably from the semiconductor industry
- High confidentiality, reliability, and sense of responsibility
- Targeted, independent, and structured way of working with high standards of quality and strong collaborative mindset
- Experience with change/transformation management and integrating various stakeholders from different hierarchical levels and external partners
- Strong persuasion and communication expertise, coupled with intercultural and networking skills
- Proficient in English; German and/or Chinese are an advantage
- International experience is an advantage
This is what Nexperia offers
- Flexible working hours and overtime compensation for work-life balance
- A permanent employment contract with attractive remuneration as well as other social benefits
- A wide range of further training and development opportunities
- Subsidies for company pension schemes and the HVV-ProfiTicket
- Further benefits: corporate and sporting events, various discounts through the corporate benefits program, bike leasing, favorable conditions in selected fitness studios, parking spaces, company canteen
This is your department and colleagues
- We are passionate for society and the environment and embrace global team work to further sustainable transformation
- Get involved and help shape our new Corporate Sustainability Office that strives for an ambitious sustainability performance and making a difference
- Your personal development is supported through the vision to become the best version of yourself
Good to know
- Mobile working up to 60% is the standard at Nexperia per collective labor agreement
- Willingness to travel is a prerequisite for the incumbent of this role