We have partnered up with one of the Big4 companies to help in search for Consultants (Senior/Junior) to join their team in Lisbon to work on ESG-related projects. As a part of their Assurance team, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative solutions that impact society and make the world more human, efficient, and technological.
Successful candidates will work in a culture of innovation and excellence that makes leaders and trendsetters, a friendly environment of respect, trust, transparency, and informality, and a network for life that keeps you connected to the best knowledge alongside leaders and specialists. You will also have an opportunity to be part of strong positive communities and to actively participate in social responsibility projects.
Their Assurance area has a strategic position focused on offering solutions to customers, leveraging and expanding each one’s technical knowledge and business growth, providing services that add value in various areas, of which services related to matters of ESG.
If this role is not the right fit for you, please get in touch as we have a range of other partners and positions around the world that I would be happy to speak with you about.
- Lead work teams and enhance analytical abilities
- Maintain constant communication with clients and team members, building strong interpersonal relationships and empathy
- Develop new approaches and enhance critical thinking skills
- Identify new business opportunities and support the institution’s growth
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in either Environmental Engineering, Economics, or Management
- At least 2-5 years of experience working in sustainability/ESG consulting
- Strong customer service and results-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in a team
- Effective problem-solving, analytical skills, and critical thinking
- Ability to organize and plan projects, ensuring quality delivery
- Strong work ethic
- Preference given to candidates with specialization in ESG-related topics such as CSRD, Green Bonds, ISSB Standards, and Frameworks like GRI, TCFD, SABS, etc.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, including a CA or CPA or equivalent, or the ability to obtain a CA or CPA.