Technical Lead Developer (ESG Team)
We are looking for a hands-on Lead Developer with strong database and data pipeline development experience to join Business Technology. You will work with team members to design and implement end-to-end business solutions for various business teams. You will be responsible for leading the team's development efforts, success, and delivery of our technology solutions.
You will be a part of the ESG & Investment Research Technology team who primarily supports the ESG Investing and Central Research team. We are responsible for delivering enterprise, data-first, technology solutions such as custom internal builds, onboarding new vendors, onboarding new data, and integrating ESG & Research data into existing applications.
- Lead a team of 2-3 developers in designing and developing enterprise solutions for our ESG Investment Team, the Central Research Team, and the Investment Teams.
- Work closely with members of the project team and various business and technology stakeholders to understand business problems and current state processes.
- Responsible for architecture & solution design and implementation.
- Manage developer calls & backlog for application development
- Design project plans for development and coordinate efforts across the tech and business teams
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Must demonstrate strong tech lead experience including conducting technical design, product delivery, and resource management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with solution architecture experience.
- 10+ years of software development including full SDLC and Agile development experience. .NET background is nice-to-have.
- Must have experiences with relational databases like MS SQL Server (2016+) development
- Experience with cloud technologies like Snowflake and ecosystem
- Data parsing and formatting different data types: JSON, CSV, XML
- Familiarity with enterprise technology tools: Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, Service Now, JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps, Azure GIT
- Experience with Issuer Master and Security Master data such as Bloomberg, Refinitiv, ICE and others is a must
- Familiarity with 3rd Party ESG Data Providers such as MSCI, Sustainalytics, ISS, S&P, and Bloomberg
- Familiarity with investment management and asset management a plus
- Strong understanding of quantitative models a plus