ESG Writer & Consultant
**Job Opportunity: ESG Consultant & Writer
Location: London and Surrey Locations are available (Hybrid working arrangement)
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (Depending on Experience)
Are you a passionate advocate for sustainability, ESG, and net-zero initiatives?
If so, seize this incredible opportunity to join our world-class client as an ESG Consultant and we have a separate role as an ESG Writer. Our client is expanding and seeking talented ESG driven individuals like you to drive sustainable change and make a lasting impact.
ESG Consultant OR ESG Writer
- Consult with board members and senior management to assess and document ESG aspects in companies, mapping their journey to net-zero and sustainability excellence.
- Prepare impactful ESG Impact Reports that communicate progress and strategies to stakeholders.
- Calculate carbon footprints, guide clients on offsetting, and develop comprehensive carbon reduction plans.
- Devise sustainability policies, CSR strategies, and sustainability frameworks.
- Evaluate ESG performance and provide tailored recommendations to achieve net-zero and ESG targets.
- Engage with the supply chain to promote sustainability best practices.
- Helping clients tell their story by writing annual reports and ESG reports and other corporate comms.
- In between reporting projects, writing high-quality content for a range of clients across sectors and topics, including insight articles, whitepapers, e-books and other thought leadership content.
- Interviewing clients and other subject matter experts to capture insights and inform your writing.
**Professional and Personal Attributes: **
- Experience in environmental OR social OR governance aspects within the sustainability field. If you have the full suite of ESG experience that is advantageous.
- A university degree qualification in a Sustainability / ESG related subject.
- Expert interview skills, and ability to synthesize inputs from a range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to write long copy formats for a range of audiences, flexing style and approach accordingly.
- At least 5 years work experience in a business consulting environment, with a track record of successfully managing small teams of consultants.
- A genuine passion for net-zero, ESG, and sustainability.
- Proven track record in a consultancy business, delivering high-quality work.
- Excellent report writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts particular for ESG and annual reports.
- Proactive and driven, with a focus on achieving sustainability goals and reducing carbon emissions.
- The successful candidate must be comfortable with managing, manipulating and interpreting data and research to develop insight.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with carbon foot printing, net-zero concepts, and ESG frameworks is advantageous.
- Experience in crafting impact reports
Apply for ESG Writer & Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly