Senior Internal Auditor | Financial & ESG
Senior Audit Opportunity - FTSE 100
Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working Hours
My leading FTSE 100 Manufacturing Client is on the search for a highly skilled Senior Auditor to join their growing Internal Audit Team. This role is a Hybrid-Role based in Dublin.
Responsibilities of a Senior Auditor:
- Undertake operational, regulatory and financial audits of the control framework as directed
- Participate in planning audits alongside other audit members
- Identify risks and key areas of focus in different areas within Finance, Operations and Sustainability
- Execute audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach
- Explain the findings in a concise and clear manner to senior stakeholders
- Draft clearly thought through and well assessed findings, presentations or reports for communication with management
- Undertake ad hoc audit and advisory work as directed.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in auditing, gained in either a professional practice (ideally Big 4 or manufacturing industry).
- Strong understanding of risks and controls
- Ability to be flexible, persistent, results oriented and cross collaborate with others.
- Good organization, analytical, problem-solving and communications skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Auditor to work for a well-established, FTSE 100 Manufacturing Client. Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and flexible working hours. If you are interested, please apply now.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Consumer Goods & Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Europe
- Internal Audit Senior Consumer Goods & Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Europe
- ESG & Sustainability Consumer Goods & Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Europe
- Environmental, Social & Governance Consumer Goods & Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Europe