Sustainability Manager - Agriculture
- Greater London
- Competitive compensation
- 26 May 2023
- 25 Jun 2023
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
Lead the development of the Sustainable Agriculture programme at one of Europe's largest food manufacturers. The Company's portfolio include iconic brands.
Transform the food system, where food is produced respecting the planet and the health of people.
The role at a glance:
- Lead the development of the group's Sustainable Agriculture programme
- Develop and implement policies and commitments for the sustainable sourcing of agricultural policies
- Redefine what sustainable agriculture looks like to the business
- Understanding of sustainability challenges within global agricultural supply chains
- Demonstrable experience in areas of animal welfare, regenerative agriculture, biodiversity and decarbonisation within relevant value chains
- Confident influencing, engaging and negotiating with internal + external stakeholders at different levels of seniority
This is a exciting opportunity to join one of the world's biggest, industry leading food companies.
If you would like to hear more about the role, I'd love to hear from you.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Once you have made an application to any role that IAC are recruiting on behalf of, your CV and application will be reviewed by the assigned consultant responsible for this role. If you are a suitable match for the role, a consultant will reach out to you to arrange a conversation. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Sustainability Manager - Agriculture
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly