ESG Lead - Residential Real Estate
- Up to £85,000, discretionary bonus and generous benefits package
- 26 May 2023
- 31 May 2023
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy, Construction & Property, Consumer Goods & Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
This is an exciting opportunity to join a privately owned real estate firm as they move towards net zero. You will build on their recently developed ESG strategy to create a roadmap for implementing ESG commitments across the business. You will engage with investors and ensure alignment with their expectations and the ESG strategy.
- Tracking and management of the company's GRESB response.
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to implement systems to monitor and improve energy consumption across the portfolio.
- Implement and manage an effective ESG data and reporting platform.
- Work with the wider team and external consultants to develop a Net Zero Carbon action plan
- 5-7 years of experience in a real estate, consultancy or construction firm, residential real estate is preferable.
- Significant GRESB reporting and improvement experience.
- Knowledge of sector-specific reporting frameworks such as BREEAM, WELL, Fitwel, HQM.
- Experience implementing and reporting on Net Zero Carbon strategies.
This is a unique opportunity to join a firm at the beginning of its net zero journey as well as a chance to fast-track your career progression.
If you would like to hear more about the role, I'd love to hear from you.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.