Business & Operations Manager - Climate advisory
- Autonomy, strong culture and up to £70,000
- 25 May 2023
- 24 Jun 2023
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
This ambitious boutique consulting firm is seeking an experienced Business and Operations Manager to join their growing team in London. Providing exceptional advisory services, this firm combines its broad knowledge base to offer tailor-made climate change and energy access advisory.
The successful candidate will be confident, personable, and enthused by the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new company as well as:
- Some sustainability-specific knowledge/experience in a similar company
- Experience in process implementation and operational excellence
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
This is a rare opportunity to utilize your skills in management and operations and tailor them in a start-up setting. You will be responsible for creating and scaling business processes to facilitate the optimal running and catalyze the growth of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management including resource allocation and oversight of consultant dashboards.
- Identify needs and seize opportunities to optimize business processes.
- Collaborate with external partners to ensure compliance and overview of current and upcoming legal regulations.
- People management including onboarding, recruitment, and supporting the consulting team. Participate in and track prospects and client meetings as well working on the contractual closing of new deals.
This role will be based out of the London office, near Chancery Lane. Hybrid working is possible but, given the nature of the role, a minimum of 3 days in the office is required. Candidates must have full rights to work in the UK.
This role is offering autonomy, strong culture and up to £70,000.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Once you have made an application to any role that IAC are recruiting on behalf of, your CV and application will be reviewed by the assigned consultant responsible for this role. If you are a suitable match for the role, a consultant will reach out to you to arrange a conversation. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Business & Operations Manager - Climate advisory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Other Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- ESG & Sustainability Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental, Social & Governance Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sustainability Technology, ICT & Telecoms £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)