Node Developer - Sustainability
- Understanding Recruitment
- 70000.00 - 75000.00 GBP Annual
- 19 May 2023
- 30 May 2023
- Job Type
- ESG & Sustainability, Sustainability
- Employer Sector
- Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are seeking a Node Developer to join a scaling start-up that partners with premium brands to offer circularity and keep garments out of landfill. They aim to make circularity and 'recommerce' as turnkey as e-commerce is today, therefore having a hugely positive impact on the environment.
This Node Developer will join a growing engineering team who build products that are customer-facing, brand-facing and at the infrastructure level. The platform has real complexities, including integrations with global brands including The North Face, Patagonia and Stone Island. Other elements include e-commerce, buy backs, order fulfilments, product flows, and other private and public APIs.
As a Node Developer you will:
- Be part of a small product team responsible for the end-to-end software development process
- Work on the design and development of features across their entire product line
- Mentor and coach less experienced team members, providing coaching and guidance
The successful Node Developer will have the following experience:
- Node.js / Nest.js / Express.js
- React / Next.js
- Azure Cloud / Azure DevOps
This is a fully-remote role (between GMT and GMT+2) and offers stock options.
If you're an experienced Node Developer who would like to work for a e-commerce company who are helping the environment, then apply NOW!