Global Sustainability Lead - Architecture + Planning
- Competitive base and benefits
- 15 May 2023
- 14 Jun 2023
- Employer Sector
- Construction & Property, Consumer Goods & Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
Lead the global sustainability strategy and implementation at an award winning, international architectural and urban design studio.
Their goal is to create and connect sustainable places and are looking for someone to work across the world's highest profile infrastructure, rail and residential mixed use projects.
The role at a glance:
- Develop and implement the practice's sustainability vision and strategy
- Develop sustainable design proposals
- Be the groups subject matter expert and face of sustainability
- 10-15 yrs professional experience within the built environment industry
- Knowledge of low and zero carbon technologies
- Proficient with sustainable design software (including environmental modelling and life-cycle analysis)
- Confident with promoting the sustainability agenda in external facing commitments (bids, round table discussions, events, thought pieces)
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting company in a high-growth period.
If you would like to hear more about the role, I'd love to hear from you.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Once you have made an application to any role that IAC are recruiting on behalf of, your CV and application will be reviewed by the assigned consultant responsible for this role.
If you are a suitable match for the role, a consultant will reach out to you to arrange a conversation.
If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Global Sustainability Lead - Architecture + Planning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly