Exclusive - Risk & Compliance - Director
- CLARC Recruitment
- Battersea, London
- £90000 - £120000 per annum
- 13 May 2023
- 12 Jun 2023
- Darren Ruskin
- Job Type
- Compliance & Regulation, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Compliance, Regulation, ESG & Sustainability, Environmental, Social & Governance, Risk, Risk Management
- Employer Sector
- Construction & Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are exclusively recruiting for a London based Real Estate company are looking to hire a Risk & Compliance Director to lead on behalf of the Shareholders the ongoing assurances and improvements to Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) in respect of risks and best practice, and the overarching compliance and governance function within the organisation.
- Develop and refine policies in connection to existing and upcoming relevant regulatory compliance regulations including data privacy, anti-bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, anti-tax evasion, business continuity, amongst others.
- Lead the development and provision of comprehensive fit for purpose risk reporting processes and supporting methodologies in line with overall risk strategy, ensuring structured escalation of risk and supporting data through appropriately calibrated reports. Maintains and reports on key risks identifying action plans and impact/likelihood assessments to provide assurance to the Executive team and Board.
- Manage enterprise risk management framework including conducting risk reviews on both an operational and strategic level, culminating in the delivery of quarterly strategic risk reports for the Risk Management Committee and the Board.
- Responsible for Group's Corporate and Project Insurance Programmes including the oversight and management of claims, renewal submissions, insurance queries and ensuring policies are suitable coverage and value
- Primary responsibility for ensuring up-to-date Business Continuity Programme in place and ensuring business is prepared in the event of a disruption, including training and annual testing of the BCP
- At least 10 years of relevant business experience in a similar role under an ERM structure
- Previous finance, development, insurance, and risk management experience essential.
- Experience of dealing at Executive and Board level and the associated reporting and presentation to that senior level of committees
- Ability to communicate complex risk and compliance information in a clear and concise way
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us. Please note due to the volume of applications we sadly cannot reply to every application we receive and only successful applications will be contacted, however your details will be registered for consideration for more suitable opportunities as we get them.
Unless otherwise stated, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Exclusive - Risk & Compliance - Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Compliance Construction & Property £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Construction & Property £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Construction & Property £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Construction & Property £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Construction & Property £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom