Group Climate + Nature Lead
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- 21 Mar 2023
- 20 Apr 2023
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
Join a FTSE 100, operating under various international retailers to become their Climate + Nature Lead. The group have ambitious commitments to the planet and are looking for a driven, subject matter expert to join them.
THE ROLE AT A GLANCE:
- Develop and guide the delivery of the Group's climate change and nature commitments.
- Direct exposure to c-suite, including the group's CEO.
- Critical, strategic role owning the Climate Transition Plan, leading disclosures (TCFD) in collaboration with key group functions (e.g. risk, financial planning) and managing the development of the Forest Positive commitments.
- Technical experience in emissions calculations, carbon accounting + modelling and energy.
- Keen interest in emerging topics such as nature and biodiversity.
- Experience working across teams towards a goal of reducing energy and emissions within operations.
Does this interest you?
Even if you don't think you are the perfect match, please reach out to find out more!
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.