UX/UI Data Visualisation Designer - ESG
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire / Hybrid
- Competitive salary + equity options + benefits
- 10 Mar 2023
- 09 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Analytics, Data Analytics, ESG & Sustainability, Environmental, Social & Governance, Sustainability, Risk, Risk Analysis
- Employer Sector
- Financial Services, Scientific, Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
This innovative startup has developed a unique modelling and analytics platform to help their growing list of international clients assess their risks and opportunities presented by climate change. With strong academic ties to the Cambridge Centre for Risk Studies, this startups SaaS solution produces climate related analytics helping organisations navigate their pathway to Net Zero.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is looking to implement their UX/UI skills into an engaging team of risk modellers, product managers and software engineers. This hybrid role will suit someone with an analytics or UX/UI background and a team player with an inquisitive mindset.
Your day-to-day will include liasing with the team to create graphic UI elements such as tables, graphs, and maps. You will develop UI mock-ups and evaluate user requirements to ensure the highest quality user experience for this startup's analytics platform. You will also take part in their open, collaborative and entreprenurial culture.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for UX/UI Data Visualisation Designer - ESG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Data Analytics Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- ESG & Sustainability Technology, ICT & Telecoms £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom