Environmental & Sustainability Professional
- Optima Recruitment
- 50000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Annual
- 08 Mar 2023
- 20 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- ESG & Sustainability, Sustainability
- Employer Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
cGBP50, days holiday Stunning location in Cobham Pension
A candidate willing to learn and grow in a highly-stimulating environment, working closely with the construction sector.
The role involves working to make building's more energy efficient, concentrating on energy performance, environmental accreditations and being responsible for the construction processes.
This would suit a qualified Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (NDEA) who has plenty of enthusiasm, a good understanding of the construction industry and sustainability, excellent people skills and knowledge of sustainability assessments (BREEAM).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established sustainability practice and grow within the business. All required industry training will be provided as part of the role.
Candidates should have an Environmental degree or similar and must have a driving licence for regional travel.
- Experience in sustainability
- Knowledge / experience with BREEAM
- Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (NDEA) qualification
- Good PC skills including Word, PPT and Excel
- Environmental degree or similar
- Knowledge of Indesign will be an advantage
- A desire to learn and grow in a role
- Knowledge of ESG
- Understanding of building accreditations
- An understanding of Scope 1, 2 & 3 emissions
- Hours 7.30am - 5pm
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Must be a car driver
- Opportunities to progress
Refer a friend and earn GBP100! If you have a friend who is also searching for a new opportunity in the local area, recommend Optima and if we place them (providing they complete their 3-month probation period), you will receive a GBP100 retail voucher of your choice!
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
By applying for this vacancy, you accept Optima Recruitment Limited's Privacy and GDPR Policy which can be found on our website and therefore gives us consent to contact you.Optima Recruitment Limited are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.