Senior ESG Consultant
7 days left
- Think Global Recruitment
- £50k per year
- 03 Mar 2023
- 02 Apr 2023
- Kate Chinnick
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice, Business & Management Consultancy, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Why not move to Malta, the gem of the Mediterranean with its own unique charm. An island filled with lagoons, world class diving sites, ancient cities, and breath-taking landscapes. Gifted with 300 days of sunshine a year, Malta is a hidden treasure that can offer you a lifestyle like no other place in the world!
Whilst living in Malta, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the leading Big Four firms in the world. An organisation that values diverse insights and has a friendly and inclusive culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to join and progress within an ever-evolving company!
Sustainability and climate change challenges are becoming top of the agenda for many organizations
Our clients is looking for an experienced Senior ESG consultant to join a specialized team of dedicated individuals to help their clients from strategy to execution. The team is growing rapidly, and as a senior consultant, you'll play a key role in training individuals, meeting clients and executing engagements. In this advisory role, you will gain maximum exposure and have the opportunity to engage with clients to provide trusted and high quality advice as together you try to solve one of the biggest challenges facing our planet today.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with understanding the ESG implications on their business
- Assisting clients with developing a comprehensive ESG strategy, including net zero strategy
- Conducting materiality assessments and facilitating the measurement of ESG metrics
- Conducting ESG due diligence a part of a deal or transaction
- Collaborating with the broader ESG team
- Building relationships across the various lines of service, both locally and across the companies network
The ideal candidate would:
- Have 5+ years of experience in environmental consulting, environmental engineering or similar
- Have Master's degree in sustainability, environmental, engineering, environmental sciences, or any ESG related degree
- Design, measure and implement practical ESG solutions for the firm and its clients
- Be familiar with the regulatory landscape and reporting requirements
- Demonstrate leadership, commitment and integrity, particularly with said clients
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills to handle various data sources, inputs and gaps concurrently
- Have strong presentation and report writing skills
- Have strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs
- Have experience in working with private and public organizations
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)
Apply for Senior ESG Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly