Project Manager - ESG Services - Remote (USA)
- 01 Mar 2023
- 23 Mar 2023
- Employer Sector
- Technology, ICT & Telecoms
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Local Unit & Position Description
Are you looking to support the growth of ESG and sustainability services in an innovative, digitally enabled, purpose driven business? Are you motivated to support customers to achieve business success and sustainability in their businesses and their extended supply chains?
We're recruiting for a customer care focused Project Manager to help us achieve our vision and goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to take an active role supporting the delivery of projects and ensuring service excellence for clients. We help clients implement, improve and demonstrate their commitment and progress towards authentic sustainability.
You will get the opportunity to work on a wide range of sustainability services primarily focused on Sustainability report assurance, ESG and sustainable finance, sustainability strategy and climate change consulting.
When doing this, you will get the opportunity to engage with many of the region's leading companies and brands across a wide range of sectors and to leverage a suite of services and digital technologies to scope sell and deliver innovative solutions.
You will be expected to provide project management support for a range of sustainability services including:
- Sustainability Report Assurance
- ESG, green bonds & sustainable finance consulting
- Climate change services
- Sustainability strategy
You will be expected to support projects and help ensure consistent and high quality customer care through the following activities:
- Proactively engage with customer and project team to ensure a timely and efficient delivery of project/consulting scope
- Coordinating project delivery and internal/external project team members to ensure that project are executed to clients' expectations, on time, on budget and to DNV quality standards
- Leading and communicating effectively within the other sustainability team members, including subcontractors, and clients
- Support internal project tracking including maintaining and updating project database and financial systems as required.
- Liaise with accounting team to support project finances (e.g. invoicing, scheduling)
What is Required
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
- Associate Degree from an accredited institution; Bachelor degree is preferred.
- 2 years of experience managing multiple projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proven project manager and/or team leader, delivering service excellence.
- Knowledge and or interest in sustainability, ESG, and climate change a plus
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), and MS TEAMS
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate well with a diverse audience and varying environments;
- Responsible team player
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff and management
- Strong conflict management and problem-solving skills, excellent analytical skills; ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive matters, policies, and information;
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload, adapt to changes/demands, conduct research as needed, and accountable for work product to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Initiative & Responsibility - acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
Analysis & Judgement - quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgements.
Effective Communication - communicates in a clear, precise and timely way with customers and project team to ensure effective delivery of consulting scope.
Constructive Teamwork - co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position
How We Do It
We Care, We Dare, We Share
DNV is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit or business need, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For more information about your rights under the law, see:
Read more here:
Diversity at DNV
Meet our Employees
Careers in DNV
DNV is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. US applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the North America Recruitment department (). Information received relating to accommodations will be addressed confidentially.
What We Offer
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick days, company holidays, personal days)
- Multiple Medical and Dental benefit plans to choose from, Vision benefits
- Spending accounts - FSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits, company-seeded HSA
- Special programs - Employee Assistance Program, ID theft protection, and accident and critical illness options for you and your family
- Employer-paid, therapist-led, virtual care services through Talkspace
- 401(k) with company match
- Company provided life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Consumer discounts and rewards
- Flexible work schedule with hybrid/remote opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
Benefits vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election
As required by the Pay Transparency laws in Colorado, New York City, California and Washington, DNV provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in those locations. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado, New York City, NY, California and Washington only, the range of starting pay for this role is $50000 - $65000
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world's leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company's management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!