Business & Operations Manager - Climate advisory
4 days left
- Autonomy, strong culture and up to £70,000
- 28 Feb 2023
- 30 Mar 2023
- Employer Sector
- Business & Management Consultancy, Consumer Goods & Services, Production, Manufacturing & Operations
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- 0-25% Travel, None
This ambitious boutique consulting firm is seeking an experienced Business and Operations Manager to join their growing team in London. Providing exceptional advisory services, this firm combines its broad knowledge base to offer tailor-made climate change and energy access advisory.
The successful candidate will be confident, personable and enthused by the opportunity to contribute to the growth of a new company. Industry-specific knowledge is beneficial but the ideal candidate will have a broad range of experience in human resources, general management and operational processes. Excellent communication and organization skills are also essential.
This is a rare opportunity to utilize your skills in management and operations and tailor them in a start-up setting. You will be responsible for creating and scaling business processes to facilitate the optimal running and catalyze the growth of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project management including resource allocation and oversight of consultant dashboards.
- Identify needs and seize opportunities to optimize business processes.
- Collaborate with external partners to ensure compliance and overview of current and upcoming legal regulations.
- People management including onboarding, recruitment, and supporting the consulting team. Participate in and track prospects and client meetings as well working on the contractual closing of new deals.
This role will be based out of the London office, near Chancery Lane. Hybrid working is possible but, given the nature of the role, a minimum of 3 days in the office is required. Candidates must have full rights to work in the UK.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Business & Operations Manager - Climate advisory
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Advisory Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Other Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- ESG & Sustainability Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental, Social & Governance Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sustainability Production, Manufacturing & Operations £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)