Head of Ethical & Social Compliance
1 day left
- Various Locations (UK&I)
- Competitive Salary, Bonus & Benefits
- 25 Feb 2023
- 27 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- ESG & Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Environmental, Social & Governance, Ethics, Sustainability
- Employer Sector
- Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Wholesale & FMCG
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An international brand, who have a strong commitment to change the industry for the better, are seeking an experienced ESG professional to join their Ethical Trade and Sustainability team as Head of Ethical & Social Compliance. This is a central role that is crucial to the integrity of their global ethical and social programme.
- Ensure integrity of the global programme and protect the reputation of the brand.
- Manage the flow of information relating to supplier social, environmental and structural compliance between the in-country team and commercial teams.
- Own the quality control and validation of the social audit programme.
- Senior Ethical Trade and Social Professional with a retail background
- Social/ Ethical Audit or Licensing management experience
- Completed or overseen reporting writing and ratings
- Ability to manage complexity and navigate ambiguity
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international brand and make a real impact on the industry. They are committed to creating a sustainable future and are looking for a passionate and dedicated professional to help them achieve their goals.
If you are interested, please reach out to discuss this role further. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Head of Ethical & Social Compliance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- ESG & Sustainability Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in Ireland
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in Ireland
- Environmental, Social & Governance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in Ireland
- Ethics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in Ireland
- Sustainability Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in Ireland