Ethical Trade Executive - GDPR
Join an international retail company at a pivotal point in their journey. This clothing retailer are committed to making sustainable products affordable for everyone, reducing impact on the planet and improving their employees' lives.
This newly created role in the Ethical Trade and Environmental Sustainability team will be responsible for analysis, recording and reporting matters ensuring functional compliance.
About the person:
- Proficiency in data compliance and management of processes
- Passion in driving responsible behaviour
- Ethical trade/ human rights/ modern slavery background with a desire to learn more
About the role:
- Work as part of the network of GDPR champions
- Define the governance and accountability requirements
- Identify training and awareness needs and work with the Compliance Team to co-ordinate regional requirements
About the company:
- Trust, openness and inclusivity is promoted
- Sustainability is at the front and center of the business
- Shared objective of personal + professional development
Do you want to be at the forefront of change?
Would you like to find out more? Reach out and see if this could be your next career move.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Ethical Trade Executive - GDPR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- ESG & Sustainability Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Ireland
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Ireland
- Environmental, Social & Governance Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Ireland
- Ethics Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Ireland
- Sustainability Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Ireland