Manager - Sustainability and Climate Change
Do you want to join a pioneering sustainability and climate specialist team?
Join a rapidly growing practice within a market-leading consultancy firm. The role involves working closely with the world’s largest companies to help them manage the transition to a low-carbon world. The impressive range of projects calls for someone who is ready to respond to the fast-evolving decarbonisation and climate risk agenda.
We are looking for an ambitious and confident individual to become an influential member of a high-profile team. The right candidate should have experience in some of these areas:
- Developing or implementing climate strategies
- Assessing life cycle GHG of products/ services
- Climate risk and vulnerability assessments
- Climate and sustainability related disclosures (TCFD, GRI, SASB…)
- Climate change policy and regulations
- Advisory or consultancy
Do you fancy belonging to a highly endorsed team?
The possibilities in this role are huge – you would join a holistic and collaborative team where you can take ownership of your career. This inclusive company are dedicated to their employees’ learning and development, going as far as funding a masters in Sustainable Business!
Has this piqued your interest? Reach out and see if this could be your next career move.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- ESG & Sustainability Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Environmental, Social & Governance Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom