Investor Services Head of ESG Asia Pacific
We give you a world of potential
Georgeson is the original and foremost provider of strategic shareholder communications and corporate governance advice to boards, executives, and investors worldwide. For over 85 years clients have relied on our services for events such as shareholder meetings, mergers and acquisitions, activist situations and year-round ESG consulting. The intellectual property and industry relationships borne from this experience provides our clients with the highest level of enduring excellence in all situations.
From offices in all major financial markets including Sydney, London, New York, Rome, Madrid and Hong Kong Georgeson provides our clients with the unique benefit of local market expertise and comprehensive global capital markets coverage. With an unfailing focus on the identification, communication, and mitigation of risk, we are committed to our client’s achievement of their corporate objectives.
Georgeson, a Computershare Company is searching for a Head of ESG Asia Pacific to join their advisory team. An individual with significant experience in the ESG space, who is able to demonstrate a passion for environmental, social and governance and operate in an entrepreneurial environment within a large organisation.
A role you will love
As Head of ESG, Asia Pacific you will be responsible for driving and expanding Georgeson’s ESG Advisory business, expand our client base and further establish Georgeson as a global leader in ESG Advisory Services.
You will be expected to progress the organisational goals of our ESG Advisory Services division including building Georgeson’s ESG profile, growing our advisory sales, leading client/investor engagements, ensuring the quality of our advice and client deliverables and further developing our ESG Advisory services.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor ESG developments, both within issuer reporting and investor policies and practices
- Stay abreast of competitor practices and collaborate with the Global ESG advisory team to develop and execute on ESG products and services
- Draft research and client presentation materials on a range of ESG topics
- Work with Communications colleagues, develop ESG reporting and communication materials for clients
- Participate internally in global work streams and projects to deepen Georgeson’s role and reputation within the ESG landscape
- Serve as a key internal and external resource on ESG matters
- Represent Georgeson in key internal and external presentation and speaking opportunities
- Manage a team of ESG experts across Asia Pacific
- Some travel required when safe business travel resumes
What will you bring to the role?
You will have significant proven work experience in ESG or related fields, ideally with a background in ESG investing, ESG research or in-house ESG strategy development.
We are seeking someone who has a deep understanding of the ESG landscape and industry and is dedicated to delivering ESG advisory services that help our clients develop and execute on their ESG strategies and communications with directors.
Seeking a committed and collaborative team player, you will also be able to work independently and be willing to share thoughts, comfortable giving and receiving feedback, and developing and debating ideas.
Other key skills required include:
- Deep and demonstrated knowledge of ESG concepts and prior experience with one or more of the following: reporting frameworks, investor initiatives. engagement with ESG rating and data organizations, Sustainable financing matters
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively while pursuing organisational and team goals
- Ability to analyse, process and communicate a large volume of information on a range of ESG issues
- Attention to detail, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience presenting to large, high-profile audiences
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than jus t a job, our open and inclusi ve culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
More searches like this
- Advisory Technology, ICT & Telecoms AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- ESG & Sustainability Technology, ICT & Telecoms AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- Environmental, Social & Governance Technology, ICT & Telecoms AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia
- Sustainability Technology, ICT & Telecoms AU$140,000 - AU$199,999 jobs in Australia