Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Coordinator
POSITION PURPOSE : Old World Industry seeks an ESG Coordinator to assist in and contribute to the development of key programs and initiates to advance Old World's corporate Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) strategy. Working with all levels of employees, as well as information from outside consultants, ensure that the information that is needed for ESG initiatives are completed in a timely manner.
DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the development of Old World's ESG strategy while considering opportunities for improving sustainability performance, business growth and minimization of risk.
- Review and compare ESG trends/practices/policies/surveys/questions/requested data (quantitative and qualitative), including related to recognized standard setters, with existing programs/processes at OWI.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve and/or develop programs/processes at Old World.
- Gather and assimilate cross-functional data and information regarding Old World's initiatives and translate such data and information into measurable actions to present for evaluation and prioritization. Identify errors or inconsistencies in data request content, structure or mapping (quality control).
- Plan and track work in Excel and create presentations in PowerPoint, or other tools as deemed appropriate.
- Establish a system for tracking progress and monitoring against goals.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience, background and/or strong interest in ESG/SRI/Sustainability
- Strong analytical ability, with an eye for detail
- Patience with ambiguity
- Solid and reliable team player
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization
- Expertise in all MS programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.