Environmental Sustainability Data Analyst
Environmental Sustainability Data AnalystLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this dynamic role you will undertake varied projects assigned to develop, implement, manage, and monitor aspects of the Sustainability program that support the Engineering Technical Authority (ETA) and conservation reduction and target achievements. Responsibilities include:
- Make recommendations about the methods and ways in which Amgen Inc. Sustainability programs obtains and analyses data to improve quality and the efficiency of data systems including collecting and interpreting data, analyzing and reporting results, identifying patterns and trends in data, and defining new data collection and analysis processes.
- Collaborate with Amgen business units, site, and functional committees to deliver results through influence and communicating effectively with clients. The position will support the Sustainability Global Program to achieve the 2027 Sustainability Plan including the 2027 conservation targets for Carbon/Energy, Waste and Water.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement conservation opportunities
- Develop and manage key projects, ETA program aspects, and any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Director
- Collect and analyze Sustainability data
- Partner with functional and site management to develop and implement Sustainability plans
- Integrate, trends, data and information into overall Sustainability program plans, deliverables and recommendations based on data
- Evaluate proposed and completed conservation project business cases to validate environmental benefit
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation to satisfy any audit requirements
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Environmental Sustainability professional we seek is a collaborative partner with these qualifications.
- Master's degree OR Bachelor's degree and 2 years of EHS experience OR Associate's degree and 6 years of EHS experience OR HSD/GED and 8 years of EHS experience
- BS degree in life science, engineering fields or environment, health, and safety fields.
- Effective and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Program development and project management skills.
- Experience with data system development and management.
- Experience with Enablon preferred.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.