Head of ESG
NTT DATA in the UK has a vibrant and energetic community of staff who drive and deliver its ESG and D&I activities in the UK business and we are proud of the results that they have achieved. As we continue to grow rapidly, we are now planning to hire a colleague to lead and coordinate these communities and ensure that NTT DATA continues to live up to its mission of building a more inclusive, harmonious & sustainable society.
Environment, Society & Governance
Key to this role is developing and leading NTT DATA UK's ESG strategy on behalf of the NTT DATA UK Leadership Team and alignment of the UK strategy with the NTT DATA ESG EMEAL strategy.
- Coordinate activities with the NTT DATA ESG EMEAL Team
- Ensure that NTT DATA UK's Carbon Reduction Plan is delivered successfully.
- Identify, mobilise and monitor the projects needed to deliver NTT DATA UK's Carbon Reduction Plan.
- Identify opportunities to improve NTT DATA UK's ESG position, mobilise, and monitor the delivery of those improvements.
- Ensure that NTT DATA UK's company and regulatory ESG reporting obligations are met
- Ensure that NTT DATA UK's ESG activities are periodically benchmarked against the industry and that NTT DATA UK remains in a competitive position.
- Develop, communicate and maintain NTT DATA UK's ESG guidelines, policies and processes.
- Create a community of individuals who are passionate about ESG and harness their energy in the delivery of NTT DATA UK's ESG plans.
- Promote NTT DATA UK's ESG activities to clients, staff and potential recruits.
- Represent NTT DATA UK's ESG activities within the global company
This is a key role at NTT DATA both now and as we continue to grow. The successful applicant will be able to showcase:
- Experience in helping build and implement strategies, including experience working with and creating collaborative and productive working relationships among multicultural populations and across multiple levels of the company.
- The ability to foster change and drive adoption whilst managing multiple projects streams.
- Strong communications skills, including program management, making effective presentations, and writing.
- Ability to manage, monitor, and disseminate progress of program goals and challenges.
- Excellent coaching, mentoring and facilitating skills.
- Strong understanding of sustainability reporting requirements and strong working knowledge of environmental and social impact matters
...you get to continue your career focusing on an area that you are passionate about, in a company that values its people, genuinely understands the importance of diversity and the crucial role we can play in helping us build a sustainable future for generations to come.