Head of Environmental Sustainability
We're excited to be partnering with a household brand to find a Head of Environmental Sustainability to lead their charge towards Net Zero.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join this well known company as they overhaul their sustainability strategy and commitments. If you are looking for a step up where you can utilise your technical and strategic skills to plan and implement their sustainability agenda. You will be able to spread your wings and work holistically across the sustainability agenda.
The successful candidate will have experience analysing and executing sustainability audits and reports, creating a strategy and advocacy for sustainability internally and externally. You will be charismatic and able to lead a team on this journey to net zero as they redefine what sustainability means for their business and their customers.
Day to day, you can expect to work collaboratively across departments to ensure that the sustainability strategy is holistic and coherent across business functions. You will have 3 direct and 3 indirect reports so some experience as a mentor is beneficial also.
- A well known, household brand in the fashion space are looking for an environmental sustainability specialist to join their team in Somerset.
- Currently in a period of impressive growth, following the onboarding of a new CEO and a recent influx of investment, they are looking to restructure and pave the way to net zero.
- Benefits include a more than generous tiered bonus structure, private health insurance and pension contribution amongst others.
- You will operate as a trusted internal and external expert, liaising with key stakeholders to guarantee a cohesive and thorough sustainability roadmap.
- You will execute and audit sustainability reporting in line with key frameworks including TCFD.
- You will support in the development of sustainable products, dealing with issues including circularity, packaging and innovation.
Who are you?
- Experience in a corporate, within fashion or FMCGs is beneficial but candidates from professional services looking to move into industry will also be considered.
- Experience with technical sustainability including decarbonisation, waste management and materiality. Experience with product sustainability and social audits are also beneficial.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Head of Environmental Sustainability
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly