ESG Programme Manager
This is an exciting time to join a global energy business who are reimagining energy for people and the planet. The company are pursuing a new strategy to integrate sustainability to reach Net Zero by 2050 or sooner.
This newly created role monitors, assesses and delivers leadership in reporting to meet the increasing complexity and volume of projects/ demands.
About the person:
- Proven technical project management skills
- Excellent communicator and motivator
- Experience in corporate reporting programme
About the role:
- Manage corporate reporting programme
- Co-ordination of ESG and reporting-related activity across teams
- Project management
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders (internal + external)
- Development of papers for steering committees + board and committee meetings
About the culture:
- Forward thinking company who value everyone
- Truly diverse and inclusive environment
- Hardworking people who are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better
- Incredible reputation for retaining employees
- 1.5k yearly well-being allowance
Top of market package including bonus, car allowance, shares and more!
Would you like to discover how this diverse, hard-working team are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part?
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for ESG Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- ESG & Sustainability Production, Manufacturing & Operations £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental, Social & Governance Production, Manufacturing & Operations £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Sustainability Production, Manufacturing & Operations £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Central)