Assistant Head of Sustainability
Assistant Head of SustainabilityGBP55,000 - GBP62,000 P.A6 month FTCCambridge Remote / Hybrid working
Working for one of the world's leading educational sectors, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the estates Carbon Reduction Strategy, enabling the achievement of carbon and utility reduction targets. You will champion and promote the benefits of a low-carbon culture across their heritage and new building developments through the Cambridge area. You will manage the Carbon and Energy Team to identify, implement, monitor and review strategies, policies and projects to reduce carbon emissions and utility consumption.
What's involved for the Assistant Head of Sustainability:-
- Responsible for the development, implementation and management of the Carbon Reduction Strategy.
- Leads the development and management of policies and strategies to reduce carbon emissions and utility consumption throughout all estates.
- Provides specialist advice and support to colleagues across the board on carbon and utility management.
- Direct a programme of projects to reduce carbon emissions and utility consumption, taking the lead on some.
- Review best practice and innovations in utility and carbon management
- Identifies opportunities to fund utility and carbon projects through external sources, coordinate and prepare bids, managing successful outcomes.
- Lead the Carbon and Energy Team
- Responsible for performance, line management, development, health and safety, and wellbeing of all members of the team.
- Seek opportunities for collaborative working internally and externally including setting up and leading network and group projects.
- Provides written reports for presentation
- Recommend and be responsible for financial plans and budgets
What you'll need:-
- Experience in carbon and utility management.
- Experience of contributing to strategic planning and of making complex decisions
- Substantial experience in leading, managing and developing staff.
- Experience of managing and controlling budgets.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including motivational, negotiating and networking.
Benefits the Assistant Head of Sustainability:-
- Highly competitive salary
- Enhanced company pension
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Free parking
- Excellent career opportunities
Should this Assistant Head of Sustainability position be of interest then please feel free to apply within or contact one of our representatives at 3Sixty Resourcing Ltd.
Applications from outside the UK will not be considered.
3Sixty Resourcing Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel across the UK.We have a wealth of experience operating in the permanent, temporary and contract industry. We take pride in providing the best customer journey for our clients and candidates covering the following areas: Office, Engineering, Technical, Manufacturing & Construction.