Third-Party Compliance and Ethics Manager
Your new company
A well known international business offering hybrid working and travel overseas within this Ethics and Compliance role.
Your new role
- You will have responsibility for a number of key activities associated overseas business and the ethical principles and governance of the Company.
- Working closely with multiple internal stakeholders you will manage a portfolio of Third Party Advisors.
- You will support Audit actions (internal and external) and the implementation of Audit actions relating to the Business Compliance function.
- You will be autonomous and make operational and technical decisions on complex issues, advising on issues affecting decisions to proceed or not with certain third party intermediaries. This role is also responsible for supporting the overall management of the company ethics programme, as well as the gifts and hospitality, and Anti Bribery and Corruption training throughout the business.
- You will work closely with business functions to ensure alignment with company policies and procedures.
- The role may involve some national travel and international travel globally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Effective and flexible communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders
- Recognised as being a subject matter expert in this field
- High standard of and understanding of ethical behaviour
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy in all areas are essential. This role will include working autonomously within a confidential environment
- Experience of drafting policy, guidance note etc
- Evidence of business/commercial acumen to take/influence business decisions for the benefit of the business
- Competent user of all Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
What you'll get in return
Salary £60-70000 plus bonus, generous pension and holiday allowance
Flexible working options available with hybrid working c2 days in the office, plus travel to other locations in the UK and globally (approx 20-25% of the time).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
More searches like this
- Audit Consultant Government & Military £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance Government & Military £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Government & Military £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- ESG & Sustainability Government & Military £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Ethics Government & Military £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in United Kingdom